Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Montevideo, MN
An exciting locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota. The ideal physician has an active MN state license. The assignment schedule will consist of 12- and 24-hour shifts. The average annual volume is 10,000. The facility uses Meditech EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BE required
- License: MN state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour and 24-hour shifts
- Caseload: 10,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.