Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job Johnstown, PA
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking an otolaryngologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified and an active PA state license. The assignment includes office hours which will vary depending on the day and there is 24-hour call coverage.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Office hours varies
- Call: 24-hour call
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.