Locum Tenens Physiatry Job Unknown, GA
A new locum tenens physical medicine & rehabilitation opportunity is now available in Georgia. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm and the physician will see 18 - 24 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active GA state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new GA license before this assignment starts.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.