Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that needs a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 14 - 16 shifts a month and you will see 12 - 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active CA medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 14 - 16 shifts a month
- Caseload: 12 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.