Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Dayton, OH
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Ohio with their search for a specialist. They need an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician - this is a great opportunity to take over a practice and guide the program with your vision. You will see an average of 18 - 20 patients per day and will work with a great group of advanced practice providers. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an OH medical license, if necessary. H-1B visa candidates will also be considered.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the Dayton area which offers both a revamped downtown area full of unique activities, and suburbs that provide close-knit communities for the many who call the region home. Those who enjoy spending time outdoors will find nearly 20 different metro parks and more than 330 miles of paved biking trails. Several historic neighborhoods and districts, a bike-share program and about a dozen craft and microbreweries add to Dayton's cultural jewels.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2654324.
- State-of-the-art center
- Established practice & world-class organization
- Autonomy in expanding and building a program
- Lucrative compensation package
- Referrals across a half-million population
- Excellent schools and wonderful place to live
- $100k in flexible recruitment funds
- H1-B visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.