Full Time Pediatrics Job Humboldt, TN
An exciting pediatrician opportunity is now available at a hospital in Tennessee. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, one Saturday per month, 1:3 phone call, and hospital nursery call rotation. You can expect to see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity has a very competitive compensation package and loan repayment. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You'll enjoy the relaxed feel of a great Southern town while being an easy drive to Memphis and Nashville, music and entertainment hubs both. Additionally, this area has a low cost of living no state income tax.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2654371.
- Join a team of pediatricians in a well-established clinic
- Mostly outpatient, newborn rounding only
- No C-sections or deliveries
- Phone call only
- Up to $90,000 in student loan forgiveness
- Partnership potential
- Stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, malpractice paid, and a retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details, mention JOB-2654371
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.