Full Time Surgery Job Southern, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin hospital with their search for a bread and butter general surgeon who is comfortable with endoscopies. They prefer someone that can do C-sections, but this not required. They are hiring because one of their surgeons is moving to part time. You will share call with the current surgeon on staff. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Wisconsin medical license, if necessary. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a two-year salary guarantee and incentives/bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
This area is characterized by sweeping curves and scenic vistas, fun twists and turns that dip and rise along the hilly countryside. Bicyclists and motorcyclists love this area for the subdued traffic where you can relish your ride and your surroundings.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please ask for Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send an email to Trevor.Jensen@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job refer to #2654375.
- Salary guarantee for 2 years
- Hospital-employed position
- Bread and butter general surgery position
- Prefer C-sections, but not required
- Share call with current surgeon
- Loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- One hour to Madison, WI
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.