Permanent Pediatrics Job Sheridan, WY
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Sheridan's fabled western history and dramatic mountain vistas meet new west comfort and the serenity of wide-open spaces. Providing history with a view - from Main Street to the magnificent backdrop of the Bighorn Mountains - Sheridan offers modern hospitality with old west charm.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2654404.
- Partnership track
- Well-established, busy private practice
- Relieve retiring physician
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Licensure and dues paid
- Malpractice with tail
- Unbeatable outdoor recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.