Full Time Hospitalist Job Southern, AL
A hospitalist is needed at an established hospital in Alabama. The facility has a growing patient demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. The schedule is 7 on/7 off and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. If you do not hold an active AL license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. Final year residents are welcome to apply and a stipend may be available.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and medical education debt assistance. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2654421.
- Join an established hospitalist program and group
- Block schedule is 7 on/7 off for 12-hour shifts from 7am to 7pm or similar
- Reasonable patient census for rounding and admissions
- Collaborative medical staff to assist
- Medical education debt assistance
- Residents welcome, stipend possible
- Competitive salary, incentives, and benefits
- South Alabama community just 90 minutes to the Gulf Coast beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.