Permanent Psychiatry Job Palm Springs, CA
Outpatient Psychiatrist (MD/DO)
Non-Profit Community Health Center
Palm Springs, CA
Join a group of professionals who have dedicated themselves to the humanitarian mission and philosophy of taking care of those living with, affected by, or at-risk for HIV or AIDS. Founded in 1984 by a group of community volunteers in the face of the AIDS crisis, Desert AIDS Project (DAP) has been the Coachella Valley's primary not-for-profit Community Health Center, with the goal of improving the overall health of the entire Palm Springs community, especially the disenfranchised. DAP provides comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary and preventative health care services including; primary medical care, HIV and Hepatitis specialty care, dentistry, behavioral health and social services all-under-one-roof.
- Compensation: 275K to 305K salary (Negotiable, DOE) + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Benefits: 100% free medical care (including surgeries, co-pays, etc.); retirement plan with 4% match of annual salary; generous PTO/holiday schedule; $2,500 CME allowance; malpractice insurance; and student loan repayment
- Work/life Balance: Flexible work schedules, no inpatient duties required
- Mission-Driven, patient-centric culture. Work in a team-based environment to best serve the patient population while sharing best practices
- Ideal Setting: 1-hour initial patient visits with 30-minute follow-up appointments; additional time for administration duties, as needed
- Robust Team: The Behavioral Health Team consists of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Therapist, and more ' all working together to provider the best care to the patient population
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Wayne Holt, Director of Behavioral Health Recruitment, at (503) 379-1524. You can also reach Wayne by email at: Wayne@uhcsolutions.com.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.