Permanent Family Practice Job Nashville, TN
Family medicine associate program director to assist in starting a 24-resident,community-based program in July 2021
- Board certified in family medicine
- Tennessee licensure
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Core faculty experience is preferred
- Demonstrated administrative and scholarly activity
- Practice and teach family medicine didactics and lead curriculum development
- Provide clinical supervision of medical students and residents in an outpatient setting
- Serve as an advisor and role model
- Full spectrum clinical experience preferred
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcarethe #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, andno state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best Places to Live' in the 2019US News and World Report.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.