Full Time Endocrinology Job PA
- Will be joining two Endocrinologists in well respected multi-specialty group due to growth in area.
- Mostly outpatient practice with occasional phone consults; call 1:3.
- Hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, up to $50K signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, stipend option.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates preferred, upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
Scranton is the sixth largest city in Pennsylvania, is the county seat of Lackawanna County, and has a local population of 80,000, only two hours from both Philadelphia or New York City. Its economy is based around manufacturing and industrial businesses. The community offers shopping in their local mall of 100 retail and specialty stores, Steamtown National Historic site located on 62 acres, Everhart Museum, Pennsylvania Anthracite Heritage Museum, Montage Mountain Ski Resort, Nay Aug Park, and Marywood University. Family oriented activities are abundant with hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, golfing, running, marathons, seasonal sports, summer arts and musical festivals, antiquing, horse races. Triple A Baseball team, Penguins AHL Hockey, Eagles semi-pro football team are all available here.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.