Full Time Neurosurgery Job Neurosurgeon Needed in Central Kentucky, KY
Central Kentucky based Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join a high volume practice Endovascular training preferred but not required.
- The new physician will be joining a team of four highly-skilled Neurosurgeons and four Physician Assistants.
- Neurosurgeons operate at two local hospitals
- Existing neuro-endovascular suite
- Intra-operative CT scan and 3D fluoro-imaging
- Brainlab and Medtronic for brain and spinal navigation
- Neurosurgery specific OR manager and service line
- Great relationship with 3 hospital based Neurologists with 24/7 coverage
- 1 in 4 call coverage for a single Level 2 hospital
- 80% spinal / 20% cranial mix
- Outpatient surgery center
- RVU based pay
- This is an excellent opportunity to build an interventional stroke program with the health system covering Central and Eastern Kentucky.
- Health System has 6 acute care facilities, 1 LTAC and 7 emergency rooms.
- This position will offer a competitive salary guarantee with potential production-driven quarterly bonuses.
- Opportunity for partnership is available after one year.
- Very rich benefits package for physicians to include health and dental, employee independent and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and flexible spending account
This university town with a population of approximately 300,000. Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, white fences line the countryside and stately horse farms house some of the world?s greatest thoroughbred horses. Providing an excellent place to raise a family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools and boasts low unemployment and cost of living.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.