Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, MN
A family practice physician is needed to provide coverage at a Minnesota medical facility. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 19 - 24 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted MN medical license in hand. This facility requires physicians to have BLS, NRP, and PALS certifications. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC/BE required
- Must have active MN license
- BLS, NRP, PALS certifications
- 19 - 24 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.