Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Patchogue, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a New York private practice with their search for a hematologist-oncologist due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and call will start at 1:3. You will ramp up to see 20 to 25 patients per day, and once you reach 20 per day you will have a PA or NP to assist you. You will work at a multispecialty comprehensive community oncology center, with a hospital that has been providing premium cancer care. Come join 2 other experienced hem-oncs with NPs and a fully staffed clinic. They welcome candidates that have an active NY medical license due to their immediate need.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation with a bonus productivity model. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and $3,000, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Patchogue, a village on the south shore of Long Island in Suffolk County, New York. It is located on the Great South Bay, approximately 50 miles from Manhattan and 60 miles from Montauk Point.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2653643.
- Base salary plus bonus productivity program
- Partnership potential, shared equity in the 3rd year
- Excellent benefits package
- Established private practice network
- Multiple openings in the metro NYC area
- Work Monday through Friday
- Updated, state-of-the-art facility
- Immediate need, must have active NY license in-hand
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.