Permanent Critical Care Job Unknown, CA
This opportunity also provides a huge competitively attractive salary with an annual quality bonus. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits for physician and family, life insurance/disability, 8 weeks of vacation, CME stipend, a pension plan plus a 401k with employer match, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries and details about this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2653669.
- Highly competitive base pay and generous financial incentives
- Focus solely on 100% inpatient work
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible schedule
- If you are looking to be busy from day one, this job is for you
- 24/7 hospitalist team on board and ready to assist
- Enjoy more than 333 days of sun per year; ideal for outdoor persons
- Area known for hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating, skiing
- Become part of this Level II trauma center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.