Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, VA
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a cardiac anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm, with weeknight and weekend call, and you will see an average of 1 - 2 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and BLS certification. You will need to have an active VA state license for this position.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: Weeknight and weekend
- Caseload: 1 - 2 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.