Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, LA
We are helping a Louisiana-based medical center that is currently seeking an OB/GYN to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour weekend pager call, and the facility handles 28 - 34 deliveries per month. You should be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a LA state license before this assignment starts.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC required
- License: LA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour weekend pager call
- Caseload: 28 - 34 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.