Full Time Psychiatry Child Job New Haven, CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a quality incentive/production bonus. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a coastal city on Long Island Sound. It has great schools, plenty of cultural and recreational amenities, diverse dining, and more. It is an excellent location to practice and live. You will also have close access to the highway to get to NY, Boston, or Hartford.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2653888.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient
- Must be board certified
- Full-time or part-time work available
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Retirement plan
- Generous PTO
- New Haven location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.