Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job ME
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Maine seeks an otolaryngologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm with shared call, and the physician will see 24 patients per day on average. You must be board certified with BLS certification. Physicians who don't hold a current ME state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.