Full Time Gastroenterology Job Sterling, IL
A hospital in Illinois needs an additional gastroenterologist due to growth. The schedule is 4.5 days a week with a shared call. The practice is about 70% scopes, 30% clinic, and inpatient consults as needed. Proficiency in ERCP is preferred, but not required. EUS is also optional. Enjoy an on-site state-of-the-art endoscopy center with plenty of exam rooms for the GI physicians to run efficient productive practices. Join a growing practice of 2 GI physicians and 3 NPs with additional RN and MA support. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible in gastroenterology.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous base salary and wRVU model. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, robust medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME plus $4,000 stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also possible loan repayment available.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653975.
- Generous base salary and wRVU model
- Possible loan repayment
- Hospital-employed position
- ERCP preferred, but not required
- Open to a general GI
- 4.5-day workweek
- Join 2 GIs and 3 NPs with RN and MA support
- Practice is about 70% scopes and 30% clinic
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.