Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, SD
A new internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in South Dakota at a new program, for a large regional health system. You will work 1 week of inpatient in the hospital, 1 week off, and 2 weeks of outpatient primary care. You will see 20 patients per day on average. J-1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered. The ideal candidates will love rural and traditional medicine, or someone originally from the area and wants to do a little of everything.
This position offers an annual salary plus RVU and a $50K housing allowance/relocation. You will also receive a $75K sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, CME, and a retirement package. The hospital will also pay physicians a monthly student loan payment for every month of employment.
At CompHealth, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653976.
- Hospital offers a monthly student loan payment
- $50K housing allowance and $75K sign-on bonus
- New program for IMs
- Work 1 week in hospital, 1 week off, 2 weeks outpatient
- Help get the IM hospitalist program started
- Average 20 patients per day
- IM and hospitalist welcome
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.