Full Time Cardiology Job Jacksonville, FL
A rare cardiology opportunity is available in this highly sought after Atlantic Florida coastal area. The facility has a growing patient demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. You will work closely with advanced practice providers in a collegial setting. They are accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. You will enjoy abundant 24-hour support within this well-established team and organization. Imaging skills and certification are highly desired. If you do not hold an active FL license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, loan repayment, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the greater Jacksonville area. This is an excellent coastal location with beautiful beaches, a vibrant metro downtown area, and a warm climate.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2653977.
- Cardiology with imaging skills desired
- Lucrative compensation package
- Commencement bonus
- Loan repayment
- Well-established organization
- Enjoy a high quality-of-life
- Charming and renowned area
- Beautiful Florida beaches and thriving metro community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.