Full Time ObGyn Job West Branch, MI
An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a physician-led organization in Michigan. This is a supportive and team concept medical staff environment with a focus on quality and safety. Work at a brand new OB/GYN practice joining 2 other BC physicians. This is a full range general OB/GYN practice with block time and practice procedure activity. There will also be teaching opportunities with medical students, residents, and APPs.
This employed opportunity has a highly competitive compensation plan with a variable component based on wRVUs. You will be offered professional liability coverage with tail, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a 403b and 457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
The city of West Branch is a unique and wonderful community. Consisting of approximately 1.48 square miles of land, West Branch has a population of just over 2,000 citizens. The city itself is home to many great attractions, including our downtown Victorian shopping district and beautiful Iron's Park.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653991.
- Highly competitive compensation with wRVUs
- Professional liability coverage with tail
- New OB/GYN practice
- 1:3 call schedule
- Average 18 to 25 patients per day
- See a full range of general OB/GYN cases
- Teaching opportunities available
- Live and work where you vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.