Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Unknown, OK
A facility in Oklahoma seeks an internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and the physician will see approximately 18 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS certifications. The incoming physician must have any current state license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.