Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, OK
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oklahoma that needs a family practice physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see approximately 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certifications. The assignment requirements include pediatrics to geriatrics. For this assignment, you need to have an active state medical license.
Did you know any active state license is accepted at most government health facilities across the country? CompHealth recruiters work closely with a number of government organizations to fill their locum tenens staffing needs quickly with quality professionals. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this and many other rewarding opportunities that are available.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Pediatrics to geriatrics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.