Locum Tenens Nephrology Job Unknown, IA
We are helping an Iowa-based hospital that is currently seeking a nephrologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of rounding and call coverage and you will see 10 - 20 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active IA state license for this assignment. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active IA state license obtain one before the assignment.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Rounding and call coverage
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: General nephrology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.