Full Time Psychiatry Job Philadelphia, PA
This employed opportunity offers a competitive salary, full comprehensive benefits package, and 4 weeks of PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654039.
- Student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Lots of flexibility in terms of work setting
- General or child/adolescent psychiatrist
- Addictions experience is a must
- Work Monday through Friday
- Average 8 patients per day
- Will consider 2021 addictions fellows
- Can sponsor H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.