Full Time ObGyn Job St Johns, IN
CompHealth is assisting a health system in Indiana with their search for an OB/GYN. The incoming physician will join 2 other OB/GYNs and nurse midwives. There will be a flexible clinic schedule Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1 to 2 late days per week. The average daily patient census is 20 to 25. Call is 1:5, and they have an OB hospitalist team to provide coverage.
You will receive a competitive compensation with RVUs and paid membership dues. You will also be provided with medical benefits, 27 days of vacation, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $3,500 stipend, paid membership dues, and malpractice insurance.
Located 24 miles southeast of Chicago, St. John is filled with quiet neighborhoods and quality schools. An extensive bicycle and pedestrian trail winds through lovely subdivisions. Over 20 well-equipped parks and an active park program provides a myriad of activities for residents. There are many local specialty shops and selected larger retail stores.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2654053.
- Salary is based on experience plus RVUs
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- 1:5 call
- 22 clinical hours per week
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Full benefits
- Hospitalist team provides 24/7 coverage
- Provide collaboration and supervision of Midwives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.