Full Time Family Practice Job CA
You will receive a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also be provided full medical benefits, government loan, life insurance, 5 days of CME with $2,000 stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage. This and 5 weeks PTO (includes 10 holidays) plus 5 days of CME will give you and your family all the time you need.
Enjoy some of California's best weather, fine food, and world-class restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2654064.
- Prefer fluency in Spanish
- 100% outpatient
- See 20 to 22 patients per day on average
- Competitive salary and great benefits, including 5 weeks of PTO and 5 days of CME time
- Must have board certification or be a graduating current-year resident
- Loan payback available with a HPSA score of 18
- Will support H-1B and J-1 visas
- Enjoy a community with fine food, fine wine, and some of California's best weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.