Full Time Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
A top hospital system is adding a daytime hospitalist to their Philadelphia, Pennsylvania location due to growth. This position will be on a flexible block or shift schedule, working days only from 7 am to 7 pm. The hospitalist will often work in conjunction with physician assistants, as well as participate as supervising attending on teaching rounds. The goal is to start the day with a maximum individual patient assignment of 16 and an average of an additional 2 new patient encounters during shift. When it is a physician/PA pair there will be a maximum of 20 patients with no new patient encounters during that shift. The incoming physician will not run RRTs or codes, but is expected to attend and lend assistance if it is their assigned patient.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus bonus incentives. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, and a 401b retirement plan.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2654131.
- Join a top hospital system for their established program in downtown Philadelphia
- Flexible day shift schedule will be 13 shifts per month from 7 am to 7 pm
- No ICU, procedures, RRTs, or codes
- Work with PAs and participate on some teaching rounds
- Reasonable 16 to 18 patient census with the PA support
- Hospital-employed position with base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package
- Will consider IM and FP candidates available to start now with license/credentialing
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia or nearby popular suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.