Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Unknown, TX
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Texas that needs a pediatric hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and you will see 30 deliveries a month on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current NRP certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX medical license.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 30 deliveries a month
- Other Certification: NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.