Full Time Geriatrics Job Call for Details, CO
Seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our practices in Denver, CO. The team physician will work closely with the medical director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation. JOB ID55665
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high-quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Record to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- Weekly protected time during the workday, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model.
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance.
- BC in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Colorado
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission-driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Guaranteed salary, free from the worry of RVUs
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.