Full Time Internal Medicine Job Red Oak, IA
Internal Medicine Opportunity
Relocation Assistance - Sign-On Bonus
$300K Base - Visas Accepted
Enjoy a great work/life balance and a competitive salary with this Internal Medicine opportunity in Western Iowa!
- Joining 2 experienced providers
- Practice draws from an area with over 13,000 people
- Support from 30+ rotating visiting specialists covering 22 specialties
- Physicians supervise two mid-levels in their office
- 16+ patients per day
- Optional 100% outpatient practice - telehospitalist program available for call and unassigned patients
- 4.5 day work week
- Digital x-ray, CT, Radiology, PT, and full lab office is available onsite
- 15 exam room clinic onsite at the hospital with separate entrance
- $300K base salary, relocation, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health benefits and retirement included
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live, work, and play in Western Iowa! The region prides itself in quality of life and being in a tight-knit, family-friendly community.
- Named one of the most secure places to live by Farmers Insurance
- Live where kids still walk to school
- Nearby metro with theatre, orchestra, and minor league baseball and collegiate sports
- Centrally located with easy access to Omaha, Council Bluffs, Kansas City, and Des Moines. Seven hours to Chicago!
- Abundant outdoor activities, cultural attractions, nearby universities, and a variety of shopping experiences within an hour travel
- Cost of living is 27.5% lower than national average
Job ID: IM 12474697
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.