Full Time Primary Care Job Dallas, TX
Posted by The Inline Group
- Full Time
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week | Days, Nights, Weekends, or Combination | Freedom to Build Your Own Schedule to Fit Your Lifestyle
- Average Patients seen: Varies | Mixture of Phone, Video, and Asynchronous Consults
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Compensation: - Extremely Competitive Base Salary- Additional Bonuses Based on Productivity & Quality Metrics
- Benefits: - Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Health FSA- 401(k)- Unlimited PTO- Gym Benefits- Maternity / Paternity Policy- Company Issued Laptop and Stipend for Business Expenses - Reimbursement for License Renewals
- Additional Info: Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company offering virtual appointments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The company's nationwide network of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care.- Fully remote position working from the comfort of your home.- Enjoy the flexibility of creating a schedule that works with your lifestyle.- EMR: Custom EMR- #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies- Listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020QUALIFICATIONS:- 2+ years of experience in a primary care setting seeing patients 18+. - Previous telehealth and/or remote work experience is preferred.- Multiple state medical licenses required.- Must have at least one license from NY, FL, TX, or CA.- Must be tech-savvy. Experience with multiple EMRs a benefit.- Must have WiFi and access to a quiet space.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.