Permanent Urgent Care Job Marysville, OH
Premise Health, The nations leading provider of employer based direct care services, is currently looking for a Physician to provide primary care in our clinic on the campus of Scotts Miracle Gro in Marysville, OH
Premise Health is currently seeking a Physician for our on-site patient centered medical home on the campus of Scotts Miracle-Gro, in Marysville, OH. This position offers a 3 10 hour schedule and involves providing direct patient care to employees and dependents of Scotts. The clinic is a state of the art facility with on site lab, radiology, physical therapy,dietitian,pharmacy and fitness center. We offer a schedule with no call, weekends or holidays and the center is open Monday through Friday 7-5. Outstanding pay,paid time off and benefits come with this position as well.
Provides direct medical care to client company employees.
- Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.Minimal procedures are required.
- May provide occupational health services (i.e.,DOT exams,post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Workers Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
- Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
- Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
- Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May formulate and administer health programs as needed
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible inaforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
Requirements as set forth in the specific contract for the site may include working flexible hours including evenings, nights and weekends. Travel for training may occasionally be required.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.