Full Time Pediatric Infectious Disease Job Colorado, CO
alarm 13 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Pediatric Infectious Disease Opportunity in Denver, Colorado
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children is seeking a pediatric infectious disease physician in Denver, Colorado due to the retirement of an existing physician.
- Board certified or board eligible in infectious disease
- Fellowship trained in pediatric infectious disease
- Experience preferred
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children:
- RMHC has more than 300 affiliated pediatric specialists, neonatologists, and maternal-fetal specialists
- Level IV, 84-bed NICU
- 53 pediatric beds and 20 PICU beds
- Patient base pulls from a five-state region
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.