Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, OR
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Washington with filling a medical oncology opening. Your work schedule will be full time. The required duties for this position include inpatient and outpatient care for around 15 patients per day. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. This position is perfect for providers looking to make some extra money. For more information, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Full-time coverage needed
- Licensing assistance available
- Some call
- 15 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient role
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.