Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, MT
A Montana-based medical facility needs locum tenens OB/GYN coverage. There is an opportunity to transition to a permanent employee. The locum tenens provider will perform the full scope of OB/GYN duties and procedures. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ALSO certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Locums to perm opportunity
- ALSO certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.