Full Time Pulmonology Job Unknown, AZ
An exciting pulmonary or critical care opportunity is now available with a group in Arizona. The facility has a growing patient demand, therefore, they are looking for interested and qualified candidates. Your schedule will be weekdays and the physician can expect to be busy from day one. They welcome board-certified or board-eligible physicians. This position will require a current Arizona medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time with a $2,500 stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This is a great place to call home and raise a family with terrific public and private schools and colleges. It is a nice, mid-sized community with easy access to major metro areas including Phoenix and Sedona. Outdoor recreation and quaint resort areas right in your backyard. This location offers four seasons with very mild winters.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For more information about this opportunity or other pulmonary opportunities nationwide, please email your CV to Austyn.email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job #2647065
- Join a very trained and experienced team of specialists with great call schedule
- Become part of a growing, collegial group of specialists where all gets along
- Growing community, outdoor paradise, safe and lovely town with great schools
- Amazing group of physicians, excellent colleagues and mentors
- Wonderful, hassle-free community in which to live and raise a family
- Very competitive salary plus production
- Enjoy all the outdoors you could possibly want with excellent healthy quality-of-life
- This is a world class medical facility with state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.