Full Time ObGyn Job Hawthorne, NY
A teaching hospital in New York is planning to hire an OB/GYN. They are seeking a candidate at an assistant or associate professor level who possesses excellent clinical, communication, and interpersonal skills. The incoming physician must be committed to patient care, and the education of residents, fellows, and medical students. The hospital has a da Vinci robot. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you with the process.
In addition to a salary, you will receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Hawthorne is a suburb of New York City with a population of 4,510 and is one of the best places to live in New York. There are a lot of restaurants, parks, and highly-rated public schools.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651547.
- Work at a teaching hospital
- Department has a residency program in OB/GYN
- Assistant or associate professor level
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Excellent clinical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Committed to patient care
- Located in Westchester County
- Work in a suburb of New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.