Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Unknown, AK
CompHealth is currently assisting an Alaska hospital with their search for a hematologist or medical oncologist for an oncology program. This is a new program they are building, but they have the resources (financially) in place and have been discussing this for years. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and the clinic is located in the same building as the radiation oncology practice near the hospital, no travel between sites. The only call is from the clinic. There will only be rare inpatient duties with a full-time hospitalist program that admit the patients. You will work alongside a radiation oncologist that has a strong presence in the community.
This opportunity has a competitive base salary plus a recruitment incentive for benefits, and a housing allowance for the 1st 6 months. You will also be offered 31 days of PTO that includes holidays, sick days, and vacation. In addition, they provide 5 days CME plus $5,000 stipend, and malpractice including tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2653137.
- Financially strong and stable hospital
- Be part of a new oncology program
- Outstanding NP support
- Monday through Friday
- Rare inpatient duties, mainly outpatient
- Hospitalist program that admit the patients
- Join a radation ocologist
- Strong community with resources
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.