Full Time Psychiatry Job Fall River, MA
CompHealth is assisting a health center in Massachusetts with their search for a part-time adult psychiatrist. The hours are flexible and the incoming physician will work 10 to 20 hours per week in an outpatient clinic. The physician will have no restrictive covenant, so they can have a private practice. Candidates must be board certified in general psychiatry.
This part-time position offers an hourly salary and possible malpractice coverage.
This position is in Fall River, close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653211.
- Part-time adult psychiatrist
- Can maintain your own practice, no restrictive covenant
- Outpatient clinic
- Work 10 to 20 hours per week
- Flexible hours
- Need is for now physicians
- Must be board certified in general psychology
- MA licensed or able to obtain
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.