Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Elkhart, IN
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Indiana that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 3 pm. The covering physician must be board certified. For this assignment you need to have to have an active IN state license and be current in ACLS, BLS and PALS certification.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS and PALS
- 85% supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.