Full Time Hospitalist Job Boston, MA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Massachusetts hospital with their search for a nocturnist. The incoming physician has the option to work 12 or 15 night shifts per month. You will see a reasonable patient census of 4 to 6 admissions per night on average. The ICU is staffed with intensivists during the day and procedurally-trained hospitalist at night, so no procedures are required. They welcome both board certified and board eligible IM and FP candidates. If you enjoy teaching, they are affiliated with a renowned medical and research center.
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus productivity bonus. You will be offered medical and dental plan options, group life and group long-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and other work-related expenses, a 401k and 403b with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a picturesque town that boasts safe neighborhoods, a wonderful school system, and the MA Turnpike for easy access into Boston and the rest of New England.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653575.
- Affiliated with a renowned medical and research center
- Ability to teach if desired
- 12 nights per month $300K+/15 nights per month $350K+
- Very manageable admissions
- ICU staffed intensivists
- IM or FP board certified/board eligible
- Family-friendly community with easy access to Boston
- Located 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from Nashua
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.