Full Time ObGyn Job Gold Coast, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a large women's specialty group with their search for an OB/GYN hospitalist. The incoming physician can take 8 to 12, 24-hour shifts per month. Come work with other specialists in a paperless environment and state-of-the-art ultrasound equipment. This position will require an FL license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive health and dental benefits, generous paid time off, optional Aflac programs, CME, a 401k and Roth 401k, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this upscale community. It is one of the gems in the Gold Coast of Florida with fine dining, unique one-of-a-kind shops, and access to boating and water sports.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653584.
- Specialty group on the Florida Gold Coast
- 8 to 12, 24-hour shifts per month
- Paid per shift
- Paperless environment
- State-of-the-art ultrasound equipment
- Health and dental benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Optional Aflac insurance programs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.