Full Time Hospitalist Job NJ
You will receive a competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus and benefits. Benefits include medical, life insurance, disability, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
If you are looking in Central New Jersey and would be interested in a new position in great suburban areas with Blue Ribbon School Districts and lots of amenities, this could be a great option.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com or call 954.837.2674. Refer to job #2653610.
- Private hospitalist group and lifestyle practice
- Experienced IM hospitalist for employed position
- Work 8 days every 14 days on a block with a mix of 9- and 11-hour shifts
- No procedures or ICU skills needed
- True team approach and evenly share the workload
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Plus RVU bonus and benefits
- Suburban area of Central New Jersey
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.