Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, CA
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that needs a family practice physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm and you will see 14 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS, BLS and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA medical license.
CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Caseload: 14 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.