Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Richmond, VA
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking a cardiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens overage. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and BLS certification. You will need to have an active VA state license for this position. CompHealth can assist you in obtaining a VA medical license The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with weeknight and weekend call, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Weeknight and weekend
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.