Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, OH
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that needs a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.